Snowflake and BigQuery that is changing the way businesses acquire, retain, and win-back their customers. They are a completely bootstrapped and profitable startup with clients like Indeed, Google, and Uber.
Unlock the value of Cloud Data to make it drive massive, real world impact.
How they work ????
- Collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner's mindset
- They encourage exploration of new technologies
- They believe in empowering every person on our team to do their best work
- Dedication to building a product people love
- They build slowly but surely for the long term and are transparent about the challenges of building a great company. This client is humble in facing those challenges.
This firm is looking for an outstanding Cloud Data Engineer that wants to play a leading role in helping bring our software to major new customers and industries like sports, fintech and e-commerce, then bring those learnings back into their core product.
- Plan, design and present ELT data models at massive scale
- Use Airflow and dbt to implement data models in production
- Build machine learning feature stores for both supervised and unsupervised models
- Leverage dbt’s testing, version control, documentation and lineage features to build best-in-class data models in Snowflake and BigQuery to drive usage by analytics teams
- Optimize queries and incremental SQL pipelines for cost efficiency and speed
- Lead a cross-functional team, including analytics, engineering and product in developing all of the above in complex hybrid cloud environments
- 4+ years work experience in cloud data engineering, including experience in master data management across multiple cloud data warehouse technologies
- Strong data model design practices with a use-case and user-centric approach
- Experience leading cross-functional project teams in implementing best-in-class data warehouse designs, ideally using Airflow and dbt on a major cloud platform
- Expertise in SQL pipeline development on large datasets (dozens of TBs) in an ELT framework optimized for efficiency and speed
- Strong Python data engineering and streaming data experience preferred
- Insatiable intellectual curiosity
- Ability to self-manage (we don’t micromanage here)
This collaborative team that strongly believes in taking the learner's mindset to everything we do. This role will have the opportunity to learn how to apply machine learning / artificial intelligence models to some of the most important problems businesses face.
- Spot bonuses for major milestones
- Grow into leadership roles as we scale this rocket-ship
- Startup equity for star performers
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible remote work policies
- Free Platinum Health Insurance with Aetna
- 401(k) Program with Generous Company Match
Learn and Grow
- Education Stipend towards your professional development
- Work directly with Founders (ex-Googlers)
- Learners’ mindset culture of ‘Friendly Geniuses’